Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What I Wore...

DINNER LOOK
 Forever 21 Floral orange & yellow Dress
 Yellow Pumps: http://www.gojane.com/
NEON & CHEETAH LOOK
Neon Orange Skirt & White Blouse: Forever 21
Gold Necklace:Charlotte Russe 
Cheetah Booties: (old)
PARTY LOOK 
I couldn't decide which way to wear my hair,
but I like both up-dos there so convenient for summer
SHOPPING LOOK
 Floral Blouse & Hot pink Clutch & Leather pants: Forever 21
 Gold Necklace: Forever 21
 Forever 21 Accessories (old)
 Forever 21 Floral Blouse
RUNNING ERRANDS LOOK
 Lavender Leggings: Amazon; White Sweater & Brown Pumps: Forever 21
CASUAL LOOK 
 Denim Blouse & Tan Maxi Skirt
& Brown Pumps: Forever 21



Have a great dayy♥
Thanks to all of you I finally reach a 1000 followers! It made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment