Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Recent Looks & Fashion Haul

Romantic Look
Lavender & Ivory Look: Forever 21; Nude Pumps (old)
I wore this look for some shopping
Accessories Forever 21
Heading to the city look
I just wanted to add something bright to my look
Forever 21 Outfit & Neon Yellow Pumps: Debs
Friday going out to dinner look
A neon pump can really put the look togther
 Forever 21 Outfit & Debs Neon Pink Pumps
 Debs Neon Pink Pumps $25.99
 Debs Neon Yellow Pumps $25.99
 I'm loving neon for summer!
Something Extra
I'm so obssessed with floral, lace and denim tops for summer
 Floral Dress $10.50 Forever 21
Both floral dresses fit so good and there not too
short I can't wait to wear them for summer
Love orange and yellow together
Floral Dress $12 Forever 21
Denim Blouse Marshalls $14.99  
When I saw them at the store I had to have them :) Floral Rue 21 Shorts $22.99
Floral American Eagle Shorts $10 Great deal
 Tan Lace Shorts Marshalls $16.99 Fell in love

 Hope you guys enjoyed my blog! Have a fabulous day and thanks for reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment