Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A little bit of everything

Red Maxi Dress & accessories: Forever 21
Bracelets & ring Forever 21 (old)
Bracelets Forever 21
Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
Nyx Eyeshadow in Champaign
Nyx Eyeshadow in Rootbeer
Rimmel Lipstick in color 14
Mac Coppertone Blush
I started a new job and I have to wear black & white everyday
I work! What do you think about these black & white looks?
Coral Jeggings: Store: LL & Fashions $19.99 (in store only)
Royal Blue Jeggings: Store: LL & Fashions $17.99 (in store only)
Collection of colored jeans :)

Glitter, Mint, Blue, Orange, Yellow = Perfect for spring
My colored nail polishes that I purchased at walmart & Forever 21 :)
Wet n Wild Lipsticks(light nude pink) all around $2
Not all of them have names in the back Color number 901B
West n Wild (pink peach color) Just Peachy 903C
West n Wild Color ( nude brown) number 902C
These lipstick were overall good. You might have to re-apply them alot,
but for the price there great. I'm a lipstick junkie and all
these colors caught my eye. There all Matte Colors :)
Have a great day hope you guys enjoyed my post! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment