Thursday, December 1, 2011

Style Icon - Johannes Huebl (and Olivia Palermo)

 johannes huebl fashion style olivia palermo stre

He maybe known as Olivia Palermo’s boyfriend, but when it comes to style, model Johannes Huebl clearly has his own point of view . He is the exceptional example of what classic style should about.  Always hold on to basic pieces as wardrobe staple.

johannes huebl fashion style olivia palermo stre

johannes huebl fashion style olivia palermo stre

Interview with Johanes Huebl

Can you name four things you cannot live without when you travel?
My Tumi weekend bag, a cashmere scarf for the plane, my iPod and Bose Headphones and my Mac.

What are some of your favorite places to shop when you are in New York? Europe?
I like Barneys when I'm in NY, they have a great assortment of basically everything a wardrobe needs. But I do get most clothes in London and Paris. Suits and shoes come from London, my favorite shirts I buy in a Paris shop, where they have my measurements now and I can even email them and they send them over.

When all else fails what is the go-to-piece in your closet?
I have not been in the situation that all else has failed and I do not really take my dressing all too serious, but I guess any of my suits, good shoes, belt and a watch carries you anywhere and I haven't felt overdressed in a suit yet.

In your opinion, what is the one thing a man should own in his closet?
A good suit.

How would you describe your personal style?
Modern elegant, almost no addiction to trends, polished look.

Can you name someone famous or not whose style you admire?
My girlfriend's (Olivia Palermo) style is pretty good. She has an incredible eye and sense for fashion (women's only though.)

Style is not solely about what you wear but manners as well and how one carries him or herself. What are some bad habits you find irksome? A text-a-holic is one of mine.
Attention disorders and the lack of focusing are habits I find difficult to deal with. Blackberry's on the dinner table as well and how about not putting makeup on while you are enjoying your company? I like the idea of the classical definition of a gentleman and I have a little patience for ignorant, rude and intolerant people.

Are their any trends in menswear you wish would just go away?
Summer scarves and plaid shirts.

What are you coveting this Spring/Summer 09?
My summer vacation and in fashion: My tan suit.

What was your latest purchase?
A Corneliani suit that I bought in Paris.
But I do wear other clothes that suits J
I love my Prada jeans. I have a great selection of shirts that I almost wear every day and my favorite leather bomber jacket that I would probably wear every day
if possible!

source:whathewears.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment