Monday, September 19, 2011

Fashion Handbags: Derek Lam Spring 2012

If I’m getting honest, the bags from ny style 1 week experienced been a little…mediocre. We even now have numerous collections to show you which i liked, but I do not locate a terrific offer that set up me really feel all fluttery using the handbag element of my brain. that is not necessarily uncommon; the fluttery feelings for the most part occur at international style weeks, on account of the actuality let’s cope with it, the Europeans really know the best way to finish luxury leather-based goods.

 Usually, though, I get merely a tiny tad a terrific offer more excited than I do last week. Lam is not recognised for his leather-based products any a terrific offer over for his clothing or shoes, but this team of bags really stood out to develop to be as modern, fascinating and numerous compared to sleep of what we’ve witnessed from American designers this week. Kudos to Mr. Lam, on account of the actuality these styles are already a welcome palate cleanser. Easily the brightest area so far, a at minimum of when we are speaking about bags I’d truly would rather purchase and hold for myself, is Derek Lam’s Spring 2012 handbag collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment